Bray Street Plumbing can assist with designing and constructing plumbing systems for commercial projects.
We will ensure all plumbing services comply with relevant standards and are delivered in a safety conscious manner to achieve the desired result for our clients.
Bray Street Plumbing is CM3 Certified
We also offer:
- Scheduled maintenance programs with detailed reporting
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV) services and replacements
- Trade waste repair and maintenance.
- RPZD testing
- Hot water Jetting
- CCTV pipe inspections
- 24 Hour Emergency call out service 365 Days a year
- Grease arrestor cleans and maintenance
- Pump repair and maintenance
- Irrigation repair and maintenance.
We are proud to be one of the preferred plumbing services used by Westfield Shopping Centre’s Parramatta, Penrith, Mount Druitt, Hurstville, Tuggerah and Kotara locations.
Recent Commercial Clients include:
- Westfield (Scentre Group)
- Westmead Hospital (Coleman and Fairburn Builders)
- Cumberland Hospital (Coleman and Fairburn Builders)
- Nepean Hospital (Coleman and Fairburn Builders)
- Our Lady of Kazan Convent
With over 700 Jobs completed in 2019, and over 75% of those returning clients, you can be confident Bray Street Plumbing will deliver the results required.
We have worked on many projects throughout the Hawkesbury and Sydney regions in the following areas:
- Large scale Shopping Centers/ Retail and Dining
- Aged Care Facilities
- Warehouse and Industrial Projects
- Multi Story Office, retail and residential complexes
Scheduled Maintenance Plumbing
Maintaining Plumbing assets can ensure overall repair costs are kept low and small problems don’t become a major expense.
Bray Street Plumbing can take care of all your maintenance plumbing requirements with in-depth scheduled audits and reporting to ensure your business stays informed.
We can tailor a package to suit your business and your budget. Our completely customisable auditing tool allows us to thoroughly assess required areas and provide detailed feedback to your team.
To inquire about scheduled maintenance programs for your business give us a call on 1300 49 66 88 or contact us.
At Bray Street Plumbing we are very conscious of the importance to our team and our clients of having a safe work place and work practices. That is why Safety is one of our Core Values.
We work to ensure all aspects of each job are planned and completed to comply with relevant safety guidelines. Where applicable Bray Street Plumbing will provide Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and other relevant preventative measures. Our team are all fully trained and qualified to complete their assigned jobs allowing our clients peace of mind.
Bray Street Plumbing is CM3 qualified.
Confined Space Work
Bray Street Plumbing have trained and licensed technicians able complete work in confined spaces.